ParentPay: Paying for trips, music lessons, uniform and lunches in the Dining Room
We accept payments online for School trips, music lessons, uniform and lunches in the dining room. Using a secure website called ParentPay, you can pay online using your credit or debit card. Please note debit cards incur lower fees for the school, so we would much prefer you to use these rather than credit cards.
ParentPay is easy to use and you have the freedom to make payments whenever you want, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you pay, an e-mail confirmation is sent to you, giving you the reassurance that the transaction has gone through.
By deciding to use ParentPay, you can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the School. It also ensures that all money transactions are safe and secure. It could help you to know how much you still need to pay if you always use ParentPay but, unfortunately, part payment by cheque or cash are not reflected in ParentPay at present.
Getting started with ParentPay
- Log on to http://www.parentpay.com/
- Enter your username and password (as previously issued to you)
- Go to ‘information’ and change your username and password to something that you can easily remember
- Register your email address on the ‘information’ page so we can send you receipts and reminders
- Select which item(s) you wish to pay for and follow the simple online instructions.
Be assured that ParentPay offers the highest security and no card details are stored on the system or are accessible by the School or ParentPay. If you have any questions regarding log in details, School trips or music lessons please contact the School’s Finance Office (firstname.lastname@example.org); for uniform information contact email@example.com and use firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries to do with cashless catering.