- Additional 1:1 support in specific subjects is provided in exceptional cases.
- 1:1 sessions and dyslexia support sessions are carried out by our Learning Assistant.
- Social skills intervention is provided for students who need more targeted support, via a lunchtime club known as FACT (Fun and Collaborative Teamwork).
- Small group resilience training is offered by the Student Welfare Coordinator
- Access arrangements are made for exams where a specialist’s report identifies a need and evidence of need has been compiled. Types of provision may include the use of a laptop, additional time or rest breaks. Where there is an identified medical need further arrangements may have to be made.
- L5, the SEND room, is open every lunch-time to enable students to drop -in for support.
- Our Sixth form SEND Ambassadors work with individual students and groups.
Where a student needs more specialised support, external agencies and other professionals may become involved