What partnerships are there to help the school meet the needs of SEND students?

The school’s governing body involve other bodies (including health, social care, Bucks. CC support services) to meet the needs of students with SEND and their families by using the following outside agencies:

  • Specialist Teaching service to support students with Autism, Visual impairment, Hearing impairment and Physical Disabilities, Speech and Language needs
  • Education Safeguarding Team
  • CAMHs (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)
  • School Nurse Team
  • Community Paediatrics
  • Social Care
  • Family resilience
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Physiotherapy
  • Speech and Language Therapy
  • Counsellors
  • Pupil Referral Unit
  • County SEN Team
  • Aspire